VIVID EXCLUSIVE WITH SYDNEY HARBOUR BOAT TOURS
- Duration: 1 Hours (approx.)
- Location: Darling Harbour, NSW
- Product code: PEASSS
Beat the crowds and see Vivid in style with an intimate 1 hour cruise aboard Spectre, the 2017 European Motor Boat of the Year. Join a small group (max 10) on this uber-cool sports cruiser to experience Sydney Harbour's spectacular annual light & sound show.
You’ll enjoy the best seats on the water with a glass of Aussie sparkling wine & canapés, while we cruise ‘up close’ past incredible light installations in Darling Harbour & Cockle Bay, Barangaroo, Harbour Bridge, Circular Quay, Opera House, Botanical Gardens, Luna Park and Fort Denison.
Each guest has a comfortable individual seat and plenty of open space to get front row views of this remarkable light show. Drinks served by an on-board steward.
- Depart from King St Wharf 9 amid the lights of Darling Harbour and the Australian Maritime Museum as we stop to watch the Cockle Bay water and light show.
- Heading out of Darling Harbour, we cruise past light installations on the newly developed Barangaroo peninsular before heading along the finger docks of Walsh Bay and under the world famous Sydney Harbour Bridge, which will be lit up in festive Vivid style.
- From the Harbour Bridge our next stop is the Opera House, festooned with evolving patterns and designs. We then cruise to the botanical gardens to see the native trees and magical gardens lit up resembling a quirky and colourful wonderland.
- On the journey back we cruise past historic Fort Denison and iconic Luna Park before heading back into Darling Harbour to return to King St wharf.
- 1 hour tour (approx) on 11m Sports Cruiser (10 seater with open deck & ensuite cabin)
- Onboard steward
- Glass of sparkling wine, beer & water
- Music & wi-fi
- Blankets available
- Amazing views from our walk-around open deck.
- Experienced local skipper & steward
- Thursday, Friday, Saturday & Sunday only from 25th May to 16th June
- Departure times are usually 6.15pm, 7.15pm & 8.15pm, however, these may vary slightly on certain nights (check booking calendar)
- Pick Up/Drop-off from King St Wharf 8 or 9 in Darling Harbour (near Barangaroo entertainment complex)
Vivid Private Charter Options:
If a scheduled tour from Friday to Sunday has no existing bookings it is possible to charter the entire boat privately for $890 for that one hour tour (max 10 persons). We also have private tours only available throughout the Vivid festival on Monday, Tuesday Wednesday evenings. These tours will be 90 minutes at $1190 (max 10 persons) and can be booked by calling 1300 183 365 or email@example.com.